Well, I guess anyone that has followed the Pirates this spring would know that it was inevitable. The Pirates cut struggling pitcher, Kevin Hart this past week. He had an ERA this spring of 15.43 and walked 17 batters in the eight innings that he pitched.
This is going to be a familiar sight at the Pirate games again this year. Hey, Hey, Hey, Buccos go all the way!
Big deal, they should of kept him. He was the only chance that the Pittsburgh Pirates had at having a “heart” this year. It’s moves like this that make you wonder what they are up to. If they want to continue to suck year after year, they are going to need guys like Kevin Hart. If they were smart they would try and get Derek Bell back in the lineup. Remember how pissed we were whenever he said that he was on “operation shutdown”?
Little did we know back then, that the Pittsburgh Pirates as an organization were also on “operation shutdown”! In a way you have to give them credit though. It’s not easy being this bad for this long. You really have to work at being such a joke for so long. You figure with the law of numbers, eventually they would win at least one game over .500. Nope, not them. They are real winners when it comes to being losers!
So earlier, the Pirates were looking at Church and Jesus and know it’s official they will play with no Hart.
- Ellen degeneres & Gladys Hardy ~ I Love Jesus But I Drink A Little ~ 2005 | YouTube UK
- IndieBird Games » Blog Archive » Talk About Pirates Day – Indie Game Piracy
- » Pittsburgh Pirates Top-15 Prospects of 2010, No’s 1 – 5
- Track Thoughts » Blog Archive » Team Surtees – The Formula 2 Years
- 150 Pirate Games Per Year, Thank You Mr. Coonelly | Rum Bunter | A Pittsburgh Pirates Blog
- Pittsburgh Pirates Team Report | Health Knowledge
- Game 73/82: C’s (47-25) vs. Spurs (43-28) | Boston Celtics Basketball – Celtics news, rumors and analysis – CelticsHub.com
- Pirate Gems Flash – Play Free Mini Games at Y8 Games
- What are the most promising new heart devices?
- DEREK BELL TO DRIVE MOSLER MT900S AT SCX PB « The Supercar Experience