I know I haven’t wrote much on here lately. I have been very busy with my other blog, Fitness Overhaul and to be honest am a little disgusted with the whole sporting world recently. I had a bunch of stuff that I was going to write about the Pirates sucking and instead of them sucking, they are actually doing pretty decent.
I was going to write about the Pens and Crosby being the best player, but I’ve been told that I write too much about Crosby. That being said, he’s one of the reasons that the Pens and Sens are tied at one game a piece. Also, I would like to say to the rest of the so called fans out there, Get off of Fleury’s back! If it wasn’t for him, we wouldn’t of one the Stanley Cup last year. I love listening to armchair goalies that are probably more nonathletic than Mark Madden, call in to radio shows saying how bad number 29 is. Give me a break, guys. Who really cares about the guys stats, he’s still a winner. I know that he lets in some soft goals, but what goalie doesn’t?
For all of the Fleury bashers out there, who do you think that the Flyers or even the Caps would like to have in the net for their team? If you asked them to switch goalies, they would do it in a heartbeat.
Ok, on to Ben. I really don’t even know what to say about this guy anymore. I know he can throw a football, but beyond that, he hasn’t showed that he can do much of anything else good. Like function as an adult and be a productive part of society, maybe?
Who knows what this guy will do next. Of course, I don’t know what really happened in that bathroom. As it turns out with how drunk that girl was, she may not even know for sure. The one thing that I do know is that this guy has a history of putting himself in stupid situations. I hope that he can get his act together and concentrate more on football and less on partying.
Oh well, that’s my take on sports in Pittsburgh this past week or so. Lets go Pens! Lets go Buccos! And Ben, please just stay in the house for awhile!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Crosby Stars as Pens Beat Sens 2-1 (abcnews.go.com)
- Crosby does it all as Pens even up series vs. Senators (cbssports.com)
- Crosby Stars as Pens Beat Sens 2-1 (nytimes.com)
- Evaluating Quality Control of Wikipedia’s Feature Articles and Other Articles in First Monday: April, 2010 (15.4-5) Issue « ResourceShelf
- Pittsburgh Pirates – 2010 MLB preview info from The Atlanta Vision
- 2010 NHL Playoffs: Pittsburgh Penguin Fans Show Fleury Classless Act | Betting on Hockey
- All of Wikipedia Available Offline. AllofWiki iPhone App | Touch Reviews
- The Sidney Crosby Hatrick: Pens even the Series | The Hockey Writers
- CloudMade’s OpenStreetMap Surges On Wikipedia-Like User Passion
- Crosby’s play offers Pens motivation vs. Senators | Sidney Crosby Hockey
- Wikipedia: More oneliners – less unassumingness? : Footprints from Henrik Bøgh